Our bespoke programmes are designed to improve specific business performance indicators or defined business needs and bring about substantial change in the performance of individuals and teams.
We design and build a new programme to address these needs but will in some cases use existing organisational training material and /or programmes, or SAQA credit bearing courses and programmes, augmented with new material and interesting activities to create a unique integrated learning solution.
A programme usually consists of a number of modules and combines facilitated learning, online studies, and on-the-job application work and structured workplace integration assignments. Assignments are assessed by us or subject matter experts from the client’s organisation, or a combination of both.
With these programmes we provide a complete end-to-end solution to your specific needs.
As part of our integrated approach to learning and business performance enhancement we recommend coaching as an integral part of all our bespoke programmes.
The bespoke programmes:
- Are owned by the client
- Measure success against set standards for agreed indicators, e.g. 7% increase in sales
- Target the improvement of specific performance areas in an organisation
- Are tailor-made to include company specific terminology, forms, practices and tools
- Are developed in conjunction with company specific subject matter experts
- Develop the capability to manage self, others and a business